« Home | "A Cook's Tour" by Anthony Bourdain » | Knit or Crochet? » | Little J on the Loose! » | Bringing the Assembly Line to Education » | Time to Think » | Nothing Like a Good Adrenaline Rush » | Double-Ender » | Really Into My Food » | Had a Rough Weekend » | F.O.B. » 

Monday, April 17, 2006 

Happy Easter!

 
What a weekend! Had the kid's picture taken Saturday, and he just didn't want to smile. Have I mentioned that Walmart just doesn't do it for me? Sunday was a blast and totally busy - hunted eggs at home and with the grandparents. Much loot. I am running out of ways to organize and store all LittleJ's toys. I'm thinking we need to pack most of them up and donate them anyway. Does one really save things for the second child? And Miss Mere, my stepdaughter, has been here since Friday. Poor thing got poison ivy - on her face! Yipes. Sorry for the stream-of-consciousness post, I just woke up. Posted by Picasa