« Home | As I have a cold and no energy to think, I'm lifti... » | Project Files: Nearly There, What a Relief » | Naturally Suckered » | RAT BASTARD!!!!!! » | Procreative Chance » | Moving Status, Update No. 2 » | Stupid Television Tricks » | Book Meme » | My Day » | Quicky Apologize w/A Bit'o 'Splaination » 

Thursday, May 11, 2006 

Project Files: There

I made it through six skeins (minus a tiny bit) on the felted shoulder bag. It was gi-normous pre-felt. It was gi-normous post-felt. This is the absolutely the LAST time I do anything without a pattern. Well, okay, the varsity sweater will technically be the last, but I'm patterning it after something I already own. Hubbo called the black felted monster a duffle bag. And no pics because the camera is in the car and nobody can be bothered to go get it out.

I'm knitting the shoulder strap for the bag and I already have two solutions in mind:

a.) I leave it really long (and sorta skinny), fold it over and make two places to tie in the shoulder strap so I can unfold the bag if I need a bigger one

Or

b.) I cut the bag in half, sew up the top half and use it as a shoulder bag and the bottom half as a (really fraggin' expensive) yarn basket.