« Home | Shorty » | TGIF: Easy on the Links » | Letter Meme, A La Rachel » | Project Files: There » | As I have a cold and no energy to think, I'm lifti... » | Project Files: Nearly There, What a Relief » | Naturally Suckered » | RAT BASTARD!!!!!! » | Procreative Chance » | Moving Status, Update No. 2 » 

Monday, May 29, 2006 

Disarray

As we currently have no home to call our own, things are totally upside-down. The baby and I are still living out of the suitcase of stuff we brought on the plane. Thankfully, the moving truck has been offloaded to a storage unit and we're beginning to bring over a few boxes at a time to figure out what we need for the next month. We marked boxes that would be required right away, but it was too much to bring them over all at once. As it is, my mom's den is inaccessible with piled boxes. I have several things in mind to post about, plus my project updates. But there just aren't enough hours in the day. I will be back to serious posting when the dust has settled just a bit.