« Home | Project Files: There » | As I have a cold and no energy to think, I'm lifti... » | Project Files: Nearly There, What a Relief » | Naturally Suckered » | RAT BASTARD!!!!!! » | Procreative Chance » | Moving Status, Update No. 2 » | Stupid Television Tricks » | Book Meme » | My Day » 

Thursday, May 11, 2006 

Letter Meme, A La Rachel

Heya folks, I found another interesting meme to do. Rachel at Milkbreath and Me put this one up on Monday, so I'm a little late in getting to it. Here are the rules: "Post a comment, I'll give you a letter, then write 10 things starting with that, explaining why." Any questions?

I got "T".

1.) Tweeze: This is something I rarely get a chance to do, and when I try the Chaos Machine, a.k.a. my kid, decides he MUST HAVE THE TWEEZERS RIGHT FRIGGIN' NOW. Thusly, I've had a uni-brow for a year and a half.

2.) Twins: My nightmare of kid-dom. I don't know how I got stuck on the idea, but every time I think things are totally nuts with Little J, I remember that it coulda been worse - he coulda been twins.

3.) Tan: Something I get to have while living on the East Coast, and something that will never happen ever again after moving back to the extremely damp Puget Sound Area.

4.) Toilet: A place that someday, god willing, I will get to go ALONE.

5.) TV: A crutch, my saving grace, and our decompression time all wrapped in one expensive, shiny, silver plastic box.

6.) Time: Because I need more of it. Preferably more of it to myself now and again.

7.) Two: The age at which I hope to wean my kid.

8.) Three: The age at which my kid will probably be ready to wean.

9.) Twenty-eight: The age at which I will stop teasing my kid for being such a boob-junkie. Also the age at which I will let my son start dating and possibly move out of the house.

10.) Twenty-nine: The age I am right now, and will always be. From here on out it's just anniversaries of my 29th birthday.

Oh darn, there's no room for me to put "Thirty" on this list. Gosh, there's a surprise.

nice list

Post a Comment