« Home | Letter Meme, A La Rachel » | Project Files: There » | As I have a cold and no energy to think, I'm lifti... » | Project Files: Nearly There, What a Relief » | Naturally Suckered » | RAT BASTARD!!!!!! » | Procreative Chance » | Moving Status, Update No. 2 » | Stupid Television Tricks » | Book Meme » 

Friday, May 12, 2006 

TGIF: Easy on the Links

I'm busy whipping up another wholesome yet simple post. Let's do lunch.

Wal-mart Eyeing Organics
- The idea of Wal-mart selling organics is a victory with some significant risks for the organic agriculture industry. While there are federal specifications for being classified as organic (which can include the places that sell organic food), what happens when suppliers can't meet demand quickly enough? The article does a good job summarizing the issues.

Museum of Kitschy Stitches
- File this one under "F" for Fucking Hilarious. (Yeah, I swear a lot, so sue me). I will be adding this to the sidebar momentarily.

Garrison Keillor Is My Hero
- I must be having a more cynical day than most, because this article, which I found through Booksquare is totally hitting the spot. I adore Mr. Keillor, which means I'll need to start reading his fiction again.

That's all here folks. See ya next week. Oh yeah, and if things are really sparse for a couple weeks, then remember I'm flying out on Thursday (HOME!) and will be w/o hubby until the following Monday. We're Moving! We're Moving! Yippee!

(And then again, moving might give me LOTS to post about. We'll see.)

Moving gave me lots to blog about. and bang my head against hard surfaces about.

Just popping by to wish you a happy mother's day!

Post a Comment