« Home | Book Review: Garlic & Sapphires, et. al. » | Book Review: The Update » | There Is A Place We're Calling Home... » | Rhythm and Routine » | Disarray » | Shorty » | TGIF: Easy on the Links » | Letter Meme, A La Rachel » | Project Files: There » | As I have a cold and no energy to think, I'm lifti... » 

Friday, August 18, 2006 

Nothing to See Here

I thought I might get 'round to posting something about something today, but I spent all my free time catching up on reading blogs. The kid is up now, and upon further reflection I've realized I don't have a damn thing to talk about because I haven't knitted two stitches since we moved in, I haven't started another book after Garlic and Sapphires, and I barely get two minutes free a day to think about something other than what to cook for dinner. Boring life right now, really. Maybe that's why I'm losing my temper rather frequently of late.

Just getting caught up---I'm delighted you're back. I loved Atonement and Gilead, but I have the luxury of reading when and where I want which makes slogging easier. I've always loved the cover art on Kushiel's XX series, but haven't read any of them although I'm big on fantasy. I love it when someone can make me fall into their world, and miss it when I'm not reading. Pullman does that, and Sharon Shinn, and of course Jasper Fforde.

Post a Comment