« Home | Rhythm and Routine » | Disarray » | Shorty » | TGIF: Easy on the Links » | Letter Meme, A La Rachel » | Project Files: There » | As I have a cold and no energy to think, I'm lifti... » | Project Files: Nearly There, What a Relief » | Naturally Suckered » | RAT BASTARD!!!!!! » 

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 

There Is A Place We're Calling Home...

...but it doesn't include a fully functioning router, so my internet connection is a bit spotty. And the whole place is overwhelmed with boxes. Nothing like moving from a 1600 sq ft. house to a 900 sq ft two-bedroom apartment. Bit of scariness for ya - we pay more for the apartment than we did for the house. Yipes. But other than all that, we're actually living in Oregon now, have been for a couple weeks, and life is pretty good.

Looking around the ole blog, I'm thinking I need to check in with my template for a few updates and maybe my blog profile for a little sprucing up. I don't have a plan as of yet for posting on a regular basis, or blogging about anything that resembles thematic subject material. This is very normal for me, but not altogether intersting if you're actually bothering to read this post. Sorry.

So, from the looks of it, I will be back on. Finally.